Our rug washing process is unique to every customer. Two rugs are never washed simultaneously, never share the same unclean water, eliminating cross-contamination problems.
- We begin by thoroughly inspecting your rugs.
- We check for damaged areas, dye-bleeding or other factors to take into consideration before we wash.
- After your rugs are inspected by our rug specialist and given the green-light we begin the washing process.
- It is important to point out that before we wash your rug, it is thoroughly dusted.
- After your rug is dusted, it is soaked front and back.
- Our cleaning solution is applied.
- The rug is hand scrubbed in the direction of the rug pile.
- After thoroughly hand-washing your rug, we rinse the entire rug and the water is extracted.
- Then we pay special attention to the fringe and edges of your rug.
- Finally the rug is hung to dry which takes about 24 hours.
- When your rug is completely dry, it is brought down to be wrapped.
- It is inspected once more.
- If we feel that the rug needs to be washed again for better results, you will be notified and we will begin the process once again.
- You’re notified to either pick up your rug or we schedule a time for delivery.
– We do not use scrubbing machines, wash tubs or any other cleaning machines.
– Using these machines create the risk for pile distortion, cross-contamination, or rug damage in general.
Your rug is free of residues, allergens, dirt, grime, soil & toxic substances – cleaner & healthier for you & your family.