We provide genuine rug washing by hand.
Every rug is hand-washed individually with attention to detail and care.
This method is more time consuming but yields the very best results. Two rugs are never washed simultaneously, never share the same unclean water – eliminating cross contamination problems.
We do not recommend machine cleaning your rugs.
Rotary machines may cause damage to your rug by distorting the rug pile. Wash tubs may cause color bleeding, dye transfer or cross-contamination.
We do not recommend in-home rug cleaning.
Carpet cleaners offer in-home rug cleaning services, or rug steam-cleaning. Steam cleaning a rug only cleans the surface, leaving fine dirt and micro particles at the foundation. Also, if the rug does not dry fast enough, after it’s been steam cleaned, the opportunity for mold growth and odor arises.
Angie’s List – “I was shown the facility and shown how the rug was to be cleaned. It was a good job considering that the rug is 40 years old.”
– Carol from Annapolis, MD
Yelp: “They were also very nice and knowledgeable – Fantastic work. I just picked up my white carpet and was worried it was beyond salvaging, but these guys made it look like new.”
– Nick from Ellicott City, MD
Angie’s List: “Capital Rug Cleaning did extensive repair to an 8×12 Persian rug. They also cleaned this rug and an 8×10 Oriental rug. The repair work was outstanding.”
– John from Annapolis, MD
Yelp: “Hamid kept me in the loop with regards to the progress and I am very pleased with the finished product.”
– Marey from Odenton, MD
- Superior quality, service, and exceptional value.
- Business practices built on honesty and integrity.
- Recognized industry leader in fine rug cleaning and care.
- Over 20 years of industry experience.
- Save 20% when you drop-off your rug.
- 7-day turnaround time.
- Free pickup & delivery.
- Provide free in-home estimates.
- No charge spot cleaning or moving furniture.
- Hand Woven Rug Cleaning
- Hand Hooked Rug Cleaning
- Tapestries Cleaning
- Water/Flood Rug Damage Restoration
- Rug Stain Removal
- Flokati/Shag Rug Washing
- Wool Rug Cleaning
- Wool and Silk Rug Cleaning
- 100% Silk Rug Cleaning
- Cotton Rug Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Repair and Restoration
- Antique Rug Restoration
- Edge & Fringe Repair, Binding, Overcasting & Patching
- Persian Rug Repairs
- Reweaving Holes & Rug Tears
- Insect & Moth Damage Restoration
- Rug Appraisals
- Rug Storage
- Rug Padding
- Rug Consultations