We do not use or recommend rotary machines, wash-tubs, or in-home rug cleaning by commercial wall-to-wall carpet cleaners.
In-Plant Rug Cleaning for Area Rugs, Persian & Oriental Carpets
- Two rugs are never washed simultaneously – never share the same unclean water.
- This eliminates cross-contamination problems.
- No color damage, pile distortion, shrinkage, or odor.
Every rug is hand-washed individually with attention to detail & care. This method is more time consuming but yields the best results.
- Inspection & Color Fastness
- Fringe Grooming
- End Result- Cleaner & Healthier Rug
We provide in-plant rug cleaning for Navajo, Turkish, Afghani, Persian, Oriental, and other hand-woven rugs. Oriental and area rugs are made with delicate materials such as wool, silk, cotton, a unique blend…
Pet stains may become permanent if it is left on the rug for long time. One of the common issues we deal with is pet urine on Oriental wool rugs. Pet urine…
From inexpensive small rugs to very fine antique Tapestries and everything in between including hand-woven rugs (Navajos Kilims and Indian Duhrries) hand-knotted rugs, needlepoint rugs, hand-tufted rugs and hand hooked rugs. Preserve…
Scotchgard creates an invisible shield, which helps prevent spills from absorbing into the fibers and helps soil to be vacuumed away more easily. Professionally applied. Non-toxic and safe for pets and family.…
When a rug is to be stored for more than a few months, it should be cleaned, sprayed with insecticide, and wrapped. After the rug is hand-washed and completely dry, it is…
We provide rug appraisals for insurance, replacement, retail and estate evaluation purposes. Hamid Wardak (CEO) – Mr. Wardak possess a thorough knowledge of antique, old, new and contemporary rugs of all kinds.…
We recommend hand-washing your rugs before storage (if-requested). Run periodic inspections of the rug – strongly recommended for long-term rug storage, and return your rugs when you’re ready. If you want your…
“I was shown the facility and shown how the rug was to be cleaned. It was a good job considering that the rug is 40 years old.”
“They were also very nice and knowledgeable – Fantastic work. I just picked up my white carpet and was worried it was beyond salvaging, but these guys made it look like new.”
“Capital Rug Cleaning did extensive repair to an 8×12 Persian rug. They also cleaned this rug and an 8×10 Oriental rug. The repair work was outstanding.”
“Professional from the start. Their prices were incredibly affordable, and they even picked up and dropped off our carpets.”
“They offered convenient pick-up and delivery, which was a huge plus. I highly recommend using them for rugs you want treated well.”
Trusted, dependable, & highly recommended.
- Superior quality, service, and exceptional value.
- Business practices built on honesty and integrity.
- Recognized industry leader in fine rug cleaning and care.
- Over 20 years of industry experience.
- Save 20% when you drop-off your rug.
- 7-day turnaround time.
- Free pickup & delivery.
- Provide free in-home estimates.
- No charge spot cleaning or moving furniture.
- Hand Woven Rug Cleaning
- Hand Hooked Rug Cleaning
- Tapestries Cleaning
- Water/Flood Rug Damage Restoration
- Rug Stain Removal
- Flokati/Shag Rug Washing
- Wool Rug Cleaning
- Wool and Silk Rug Cleaning
- 100% Silk Rug Cleaning
- Cotton Rug Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Repair and Restoration
- Antique Rug Restoration
- Edge & Fringe Repair, Binding, Overcasting & Patching
- Persian Rug Repairs
- Reweaving Holes & Rug Tears
- Insect & Moth Damage Restoration
- Rug Appraisals
- Rug Storage
- Rug Padding
- Rug Consultations