UX best practices promote improving the quality of the user’s interaction with and perceptions of your product and any related services.
Factors that Influence User Experience:
In order for there to be a meaningful and valuable user experience, information must be:
- Useful: Your content should be original and fulfill a need.
- Usable: Site must be easy to use.
- Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion and appreciation.
- Findable: Content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite.
- Accessible: Content needs to be accessible to people with disabilities.
- Credible: Users must trust and believe what you tell them.
User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, what they need, what they value, their abilities, and also their limitations. It also takes into account the business goals and objectives of the group managing the project.